Splash Management Group a revolutionary leader in the car care industry is hiring!
Come work with a business voted Top Work Place SIX times in a row by its own employees. Do you know why we were voted top work place? At Splash it is not only fun, but extremely rewarding to work in an ever changing and growing market place.
Splash is eagerly seeking a Facility Mechanic to join our growing team!
Splash operates 25 locations across the New England region and is among the 20th largest car-care companies in the country. By using a proactive approach to facilities maintenance and mechanics you will become an instrumental piece to our continued growth. Under direct supervision of the facilities manager, the Facility Mechanic will be responsible for the installation of equipment, car wash components, and managing repairs in a timely matter.
• Preventive maintenance throughout each site.
• Run equipment through "cycles" to ensure the complete system is functioning properly.
• Capable of following strict manufacturer suggested installation instructions on new equipment installs.
• Thorough knowledge of mechanical equipment and the ability to repair or replace parts and equipment
• Develop a good rapport with site managers
• Completes daily work orders on a computerized maintenance management system
- Maintain daily time logs
• Maintains the inventory of parts on our computerized maintenance management system.
• Responsible for knowing and complying with all service policies and procedures.
• Keeps Facilities Manager informed of all problems and concerns throughout each site.
· Competitive Pay: Your hard work will be competitively rewarded.
· Medical: A competitive multi-tier medical coverage plan. Additionally, you will have the option to opt-in to either a Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Account.
· Retirement: Splash offers a substantial 401K retirement plan, with a matching investment.
· Tuition Reimbursement: Splash offers tuition reimbursement to employees enrolled in GED, college course, and trade certification programs.
· Incentives: Earn generous Personal Time Off while you work.
• High school diploma or trade school equivalent
• Minimum of 4 years experience as a Mechanic, Technician, Auto-mechanic or closely related area
• Electrical & plumbing experience is a plus
• Ability to use a computer, perform basic math, and writing
• Capable of accurately reading schematics, blueprints, and instructions
• Valid driver’s license
Internal Number: 001
About Splash Car Wash
Splash Car Wash was founded in 1981 by Mark Curtis and Chris Fisher with the opening of their first car wash — Splash, Greenwich. Renamed Splash Car Wash in 1994 to mark a totally innovative concept developed by Curtis and Fisher for washing cars on conveyor by hand in a tunnel, overwhelming response to their new hand wash became the catalyst for phenomenal growth. Today Splash offers multiple services including:
- Full Service Handwash
- Full Service Car Wash
- Express Exterior Car Wash
- Express Oil Change
- After Hours Car Wash
- Five Star Detailing
- Express Detailing
Splash Car Wash now operates 22 locations throughout Connecticut and New York. Splash Car Wash is among the 20th largest car-care companies in the country, and with over 39 years of experience, Splash Car Wash has fast become a leader in the car wash industry. What Curtis and Fisher then supposed to be a simple, turnkey business, morphed into a major operation employing more than 500 people and washing over one million cars per year.