We are an automotive parts manufacturer using mostly offshore factories to produce our products for wholesale to established accounts both domestically and internationally. We have experienced rapid growth in the last few years and need additional help keeping the quality of our products consistent, enhancing our product development capabilities, as well as designing new products to manufacture. Our product line is very diverse covering everything from cooling to suspension.
Primary responsibilities will include:
1. Developing test protocols, dimensional inspection / functional testing and documenting test results of incoming products compared with OEM.
2. Performing part installation fit-ups when necessary to test products.
3. Root cause analysis by inspecting warranty returns for defects and determining correction action.
4. First article sample inspection / approval prior to first production run.
5. Submitting corrective action reports to vendors as necessary.
1. Experience - A minimum of 1-7 years experience inspecting, testing, performing root cause analysis, etc.
2. Create first article sample reports of comparison to OEM products.
3. Failure analysis.
4. Automotive Knowledge - Automotive enthusiast with previous experience repairing automotive vehicles and the understanding of each parts function. Electrical component knowledge is a plus.
5. Computer Skills - Computer skills required. Position will require experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook as well as proprietary programs.
6. Writing/Grammar Skills - Documenting and filling out internal Quality Forms and communicating by email internally as well as to customers directly.
A.P.A. Industries, Inc., exclusive manufacturer of the URO Parts brand, offers more than 4,000 high-quality spare parts for European vehicles. Many of the world's largest spare part distributors rely on URO Parts because of its compelling combination of quality and competitive price.A.P.A.'s distinguishing characteristics do not stop at the product level. Ongoing investment in technology helps dat...a move seamlessly between APA and its distributors, which minimizes order processing time and gets URO products into the hands of end users as quickly as possible. URO distributors are extremely competitive in the marketplace thanks to special manufacturer incentives, and are supported by a professional sales and tech support team with more than 100 years of combined expertise. Product research and development has always been a priority at A.P.A., as each unaddressed OE deficiency represents an untapped market for both URO Parts and its distributors. Given URO's innovative parts and tremendous opportunity worldwide, it's no surprise that A.P.A. Industries is a key supplier to a global network of auto part distributors in North America, Central and South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and the Caribbean.