Diamond Eye Performance is recognized as being one of the most modern and progressive companies in Eastern Oregon and an industry leader in Performance Diesel and Gas Exhaust products and accessories. Diamond Eye Mfg is hiring for an Entry Level Sales Person, based out of NE-Oregon/SE-Washington, who will travel to all parts of the US (and some parts of Canada) working with customers on trainings/promotions, shows and events (SEMA, Ultimate Callout Challenge, Easter Jeep Safari, etc) as well as help develop product and applications to help keep Diamond Eye on top of the performance exhaust industry.
Primary job responsibilities include:
- Carry out sales trips to deliver interactive sales presentations to prospective and existing clients
- Aid Research and Development with market analysis and new product development
- Assist in developing marketing strategies
- Learn manufacturing and company procedures.
- Strong knowledge of Diesel and Gas power train operation and functions
- Basic insight into performance upgrades and modifications
- Highly developed interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to speak publicly with confidence and poise
- Strong sense of ambition, self-motivation and self-discipline
- Open-minded with a passion for learning a wide-range of skills to handle a variety job duties
- Naturally outgoing and articulate individual who thrives in social settings
- Proficient with MS Office, online media pages with ability to learn new software programs
- Desire to travel and work weekends when needed based out of NE Oregon/SE Washington
- ASE Certified Mechanic preferred but not required
Additional Salary Information: Pay based on skill and experience
About DIAMOND EYE PERFORMANCE
Diamond Eye Manufacturing is recognized as being one of the most modern and progressive companies in eastern Oregon. The company has invested heavily to incorporate several CNC mandrel bending machines and support equipment, Enabling us to produce the finest exhaust components in today’s marketplace. Mandrel bending and fabrication parameters are extensive, and a variety of tooling allows us to offer tube processing from 3/8” to 5” OD in both aluminized and stainless steel.
Diamond Eye Manufacturing is located on a 23-acre complex and has immediate plans for expansion. Currently, the company utilizes over 60,000 sq. ft. for manufacturing components. Separate from the manufacturing facility, our Warehouse Distribution Center utilizes highly efficient shipping methods and a substantial amount of inventory to ensure rapid response times for delivering customer orders in a timely fashion.
Our new state-of-the-art Research & Development Center was established to keep pace with the ever changing automotive performance aftermarket. We have taken great care to outfit the facility with an array of testing equipment to provide our engineers with the information needed to design the... best systems available.
Many of the employees here at Diamond Eye Manufacturing have several years of experience within the industry. This wealth of knowledge and experience is tapped and transformed into results. Our promise to you is simply this: We will provide you with the highest level of customer service, quality parts, and best prices available to keep you competitive!